At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as aN Agile Project Manager (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Own, manage, and drive assigned projects and services to their successful operation
- Determine the appropriate project methods
- Responsible for the management and control of cross-functional agile project Teams, external partners and service providers
- Drive the implementation, review and success of state-of-the-art digital operations concepts and practices
- Drive continuous service improvement, including monitoring of business services, corresponding IT services, processes and standards
- Roll out KPIs and quality control programmes
- Drive the introduction of new services, systems and tools that support the operational excellence
- Ensure the adherence to the agile principles and processes to ensure the goal fulfillment
- Responsible for the selection of service providers in projects
- Responsible for proper project documentation, transparency and quality management
- Successfully completed Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent technical disciplines
- Familiar with the complexities of service operations
- Experience at working in multi-function teams to deliver complex solutions and influence senior stakeholders
- Very good knowledge of network infrastructure, security, cloud computing and service monitoring
- Very good knowledge of classical and agile project management methods and Tools (e.g., Atlassian Suite / Jira)
- Very good knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, Kanban, User Stories, CI&CD, etc.)
- Very good knowledge in software development processes (including requirements management, test management, continuous deployment, etc.)
- High level of responsibility, cost awareness and a solution-oriented, entrepreneurial approach
- Independence, team spirit, enthusiasm and integration skills, as well as a strong ability to network and shape positive working relationships
Very good communication skills
- Business-fluent German and English skills (both verbally and in writing)