At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
BI Data Analyst (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Development of business intelligence solution in SQL-Server and Qlik
- Participate and support our internal Celonis projects
- Support the application management of Celonis
- Architect and build new BI-solutions, data warehouses and data marts by integrating data from various sources like SAP, Oracle database, MySQL, NoSQL databases, etc.
- Support for a trouble-free run of Vorwerk Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Work with business users to understand reporting problems and provide solutions
- Train business to understand data dependencies and self-service data-analysis
- Perform data profiling to identify and understand anomalies
- Identify and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets to draw meaningful business insights
- Serve on interdepartmental project teams for new application implementations, ensuring data standards are consistent with the overall data strategy
- Successfully completed university degree or a comparable education
- Five years of hands-on experience in developing ETL and reports with business intelligence tools, preferably SQL-Server (T-SQL, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) and Qlik tools (QlikView and QlikSense)
- Proven track record with relational database design and querying and proficiency with data warehousing and experience with ETL tools
- Strong data modelling skills to include data quality, source systems analysis, business rules validation, mapping design, performance tuning
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Solid understanding of data warehouse/BI security, performance tuning, and optimization
- Knowledge of Celonis, R and/or Python is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Business fluent in English, any additional language is a plus