Business Analyst CRM
- Vorwerk International & Co. KmG
- 8832 Wollerau
We are an international company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
What are we looking for?
For coordinating the various countries, you should reflect and integrate specific needs, understand the corresponding IT landscapes, coordinate clarifications towards other departments and countries, elaborate concrete action roadmaps for implementation with IT and write the user stories towards success implementations.
- In alignment with the Product Owner, maintaining the backlog and prioritizing the work and coordinating the business and regulatory requirements with various relevant stakeholders.
- Gathering and documentation of requirements and writing user stories including the related acceptance criteria.
- Being an active part in Scrum events (Daily, Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Retrospective, Refinements) and its preparation.
- Creating and maintaining requirement and process documentations.
- Definition of interfaces at business object level (in alignment with the responsible Solution Architect) and thriving the coordination and alignment of all relevant parties to define and build required interfaces.
- Managing product features and functionalities, making day to day decisions on implementation in alignment with the Product Owner.
- Identifying and defining dependencies.
- Extensive work experience as Business Analyst in the area of ecommerce, campaign management or marketing automation.
- Strong requirement gathering and documentation capabilities.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Scrum methodology and related artifacts and events.
- Strong understanding in defining interfaces at business object level.
- Good IT and data process understanding.
- Fluent English (oral and written).
- Nice to have: Experience with SAP Emarsys.
- Must possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and be excellent team player with the ability to build, foster and nurture relationships with a range of people spanning from top and sales management to local project teams and Direct Sales force
- Analytical mindset with attention to details and process execution
- Creates impact without formal authority
- Outstanding written, oral, and presentation-based communications skills
- Open for new ideas as well as new approaches
What we’ll offer you
- Very international and multicultural business environment
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
- Own fitness room
- Free coffee and fruits
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply by using the green link below (JETZT BEWERBEN), which directs you to our recruitment tool.
We encourage people to reignite their passion every day. Become enthralled too – Passion on!
- People & Culture Business Partner, Asli Gezgin