Business Analyst Commission Engine
We are an international company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
What are we looking for?
Together, we are driving the digitization of sales-, training- and support processes for our 100’000 Sales Advisors & Team Leaders across 16 Vorwerk subsidiaries around the globe, enabling the transformation from a pure direct selling company into a modern, fully integrated omnichannel company. Each year, we are executing multi-million € projects in different subsidiaries following a long-term roadmap.
- Work with product owners / product managers / country subject matter experts & suppliers to define the global template solution for the respective domain
- Manage the creation of systematic and consistent business requirements specifications in a both technically correct and user-friendly language, continuously analyzing and verifying requirements throughout the (software-) product life cycle
- Create process models, specifications, diagram and charts to provide direction to developers and / or the project team
- Translation of conceptual user requirements into functional requirements
- Clearly describe and define complete business requirements (functional & non-functional) for new demands, -requirements or running projects
- Define use cases, write user stories and define acceptance criteria for new IT solutions
- Contribute to the development of a solution design that meets business requirements
- Work with the divisional / global teams to develop training programs for end users
- Support the IT Team for solution design and system integration in our end-to-end landscape
- Coordinate & actively manage the rollout of global / divisional initiatives in local business entities
- Proven experience with business- and technical requirements analysis, modelling, verification and methodology development
- Experience overseeing the design, development and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems or products
- Strong track record of developing requirements specification, writing precise User stories and business process modelling in IT-related projects
- Ability to balance individual country organization wishes/requirements (distinguishing between “musts” and “nice-to-have”) with the necessity to build global template applications
- Proficiency in Desktop applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project and project management tools (like JIRA, Confluence, ADONIS Business Process modelling)
- AGILE, SAFe or other project management experience and certifications are welcomed
- Understanding of the “Direct Sales” business model and / or the logic of paying self-employed sales partners through complex commissioning systems is an advantage but not mandatory
- Capability to adapt in a fast changing & challenging environment
- Fluent English language, spoken and written. Any other language skills (especially German) are a plus
- Experience and interest in working in a multi-cultural environment
What we’ll offer you
- Very international and multicultural business environment
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
- Own fitness room
- Coffee and fruits
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply by using the green link (JETZT BEWERBEN), which directs you to the recruitment tool.
We encourage people to reignite their passion every day. Become enthralled too – Passion on!
- People & Culture Business Partner, Asli Gezgin