At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as business analyst Order-to-cash (O2C)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Collaborate with O2C Product Owner, O2C Product Manager, IT and local markets to assess existing payment and risk management systems/processes in order to identify vulnerabilities and drive improvements
- Monitor global payment transactions and highlight deficiencies
- Create and maintain knowledge base and standard operating procedures for operational key stakeholders
- Coach and train market stakeholders in the use of different payment service provider platforms and technologies as well as risk and fraud analysis
- Organize/participate in business requirement workshops and effectively gather business requirement and translate them to IT;
- Troubleshoot payment related issues from business perspective and drive resolution by working with IT
- Work in cross-functional teams and will be a key player to ensure that all Order to Cash initiatives are well connected to the backend ERP (i.e. S4 Hana)
- Utilize your expertise in O2C in order to analyse bottle necks and leak outs of current and future O2C processes and identify improvement opportunities and develop proposals in collaboration with the product owner and other stakeholders.
- Exhibit the ability to deep dive into detailed processes and translate them into a global standard
- Suggest and analyse constant and reliable measures/KPI’s to benchmark and optimize performance on an ongoing basis
- Partner with the O2C product owner, and other functions to ensure program/project success
- Design detailed workflows that benefit the internal customers and global standardisation efforts
- Participate in the implementation and administration of new ERP systems
- Support our daily operation of processes and applications and act as third level support.
- Manage our user communities and share best practices, for example by training key users
- Ensure the compliance and validation of our O2C processes and systems
- Support the development, execution and documentation of testing and training activities for your respective Order to Cash area
- Continuously develop yourself further in the area of Order to Cash
- Several years of experience within either Credit Management, Order Management, Sales Master Data Management, Payment technology Management or similar
- Proven Experience in using SAP SD and/or FI Modules
- Proven ability to translate business issues/ requests into technical requirements
- highly motivated, flexible and excellent team member who wants to drive change as well as standardize global processes
- Proven success in supporting continuous improvement initiatives, implementation of successful business system based tools, processes and infrastructure
- Able to communicate efficiently in English with all stakeholders from various countries/regions (German and/or French considered a plus)
- Educated to an academic degree level, ideally within the fields of finance, business management or IT
- Proven ability to analyse data using several tools and communicating this data efficiently to the various stakeholder groups
- Knowledge of payment types, methods and trends
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, financial and organizational skills
- Project and Process Management experience, ideally backed up by official certifications such as PMP, Prince2, CSM etc. is beneficial
- A high degree technological curiosity, intrapreneurial and growth mindset and a high self-drive due to the nature of the role