At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Business Process Manager (m/f/d)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Finance and Controlling department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- International responsibility for the record-to-report business processes supported by SAP ERP as well as technical support for the adjacent core and support processes
- Initiation and implementation of continuous process improvement (CIP) projects and measures to optimize E2E business processes in an agile working environment
- Creation and implementation of innovative solution concepts and best practices
- Execution of international projects to ensure the achievement of the defined project objectives, taking into account costs and time
- Quality gate for process, master data and system changes by organizing and carrying out tests and documenting the business processes
- Support and participation in central organizational and IT projects of the entire Vorwerk Group
- Further development of the corresponding key user organization
- Support of the IT budget process, control of process-related system licenses and user management
- Completed business or technical studies
- Broad knowledge of SAP with a focus on process integration of Finance, Controlling and Supply Chain Management in a manufacturing company
- Several years of experience in the design of business processes in an international environment
- Proven project leadership experience
- Relevant experience in modelling business processes using ADONIS desirable
- Very good English skills
- High enthusiasm and self-motivation for the optimization of processes and the implementation of future-oriented system solutions
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Preferred way of working in teams within an agile project environment
- Distinct process- and solution-oriented thinking and acting
- Very good communication skills and assertiveness