At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Business Project Manager E-CommerceLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- As a member of the demand program management team ensure the delivery of software changes in the E-Commerce ecosystem
- Collaborating with project managers for front-end eco systems and business architects within cross functional teams in order to implement software solutions, using a variety of agile methodologies
- Ensuring overall delivery of software changes in the E-Commerce ecosystem (SAP-C, AEM, elastic search – interfaces with various SAP ERPs, CDC, various PSPs etc.)
- Overall budget, schedule as well as communication accountability
- Orchestrating all involved parties (incl. external partners) as one team
- Creating "one team" with all involved members
- Close collaboration & alignment with product owners, technical project managers, architects, UI, IT service management and the countries
- Maintaining and driving an overall picture with focus on the most urgent and substantial risks without losing focus in the volume of topics
- Extensive project management experience specifically for software implementation in agile context, ideally for E-Commerce (SAP-C, AEM) – overall responsibility for a delivery set-up for 3-4 years (including budget, scheduling, scope management, delivery partner management, team communication)
- Experience with complex systems, and the ability to apply experience to E-Commerce ecosystem
- Profound PM skills, i.e. Prince or PMI
Agile skills, i.e. Scrum master / Product owner certification and having worked in agile context, 3-4 years, ideally in various roles
- Hands-on personality – can lead and do
- Team player and actively participating in teams (as contributor)
- Ability to lead a team by inspiring and motivating, using strong lateral leadership skills.
- Extraordinary collaboration and communication skills – must “like” people and interaction with people
- Ability to distil the really important topics from big volumes of information and then turn this into providing guidance to the team for the way forward