At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – Business/Data Analyst CRMLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Analyse existing prospect, customer, advisor and user processes and design a future touch point map/ customer journey considering relevant requirements and defining possible technical solutions
- Derive the omnichannel contact strategy and orchestrate it accordingly, provide dashboards and analysis to measure success and for decision making
- Close collaboration with countries’ business and IT representatives and global colleagues/ projects through workshops, ticket systems and functional designs
- Develop an automated CRM solution landscape with IT, vendors and service providers
- Country roll out and maintenance/ continuous development of the solution landscape
- SPOC for these topics, therefore deep process and analytical expertise as well as state of the art CRM knowledge
- Academic background in business, IT, statistics or similar background
- Several years of professional experience in the field of CRM and Business Intelligence
- Deep knowledge of CRM, data software and analytical tools
- Experienced in the analysis of complex data models and flows
- Ability to map processes, write functional designs and coordinate implementation
- Excellent project management skills with technical background
- Hands- on mentality and Omnichannel sales experience and business understanding, direct sales experience a plus
- Fluent in English, additional language skills strongly preferred
- Self-starter, strategic mindset and solution oriented