As an international, family owned company, Vorwerk offers some 20,000 employees and 600,000 sales advisers in more than 60 countries a host of opportunities for personal development. Our successful direct sales concept, the fascination of our well-known brands and the long-term prospects we offer represent ideal conditions for anyone eager to make the most of every chance to actively help shape their own future.
The Corporate Digital IT Department at Vorwerk & Co. KG in Düsseldorf is searching for a
Change, Release & Deployment Manager (m/f)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets. We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
- Define, implement, improve and manage reliable and sustainable change, release & deployment management processes in line with overall process strategy and corporate policy.
- Own the escalation process for changes and releases, especially for emergency changes to ensuring coordination of involved parties, effective communication to stakeholders and post implementation review
- Ensure highly transparent IT Service performance status including regular and accurate management reporting.
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Ensure accurate and up to date documentation (policies, procedures, templates etc)
- Drive release meetings and reviews covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Work with internal and third-party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve processes and Services
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Several years of relevant working experience within IT, at least 3 years in the required field in Change, Release & Deployment Management
- Experienced in handling complex solutions, especially with Cloud, Hybris, Dockerized, web & iOS application
- Experience in the management of external service providers
- Proven knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Cobit) - ideally ITIL® foundation certification and especially Service Transition or Agile Software Development
- Basic knowledge of project management frameworks (e.g. PMI, Prince2) - ideally Prince2® foundation certification
- Excellent customer facing service skills
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Extensive capability to communicate and interact internationally and with various management levels
- Fluent German and English language
Vorwerk & Co. KG
+49 202 564 1256