At Vorwerk, You Can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - As A
We are seeking for our group company Vorwerk Services GmbH a Cloud Architect /
Cloud Architect / Cloud Engineer (m/f/d)
Cloud Engineer (m/f/d) for our locations in Wuppertal and/or Düsseldorf at the earliest possible date.
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Manage the development and implementation of our cloud governance and architecture repository framework, and define architecture foundations
- Lead our efforts to apply infrastructure and platform migration methodologies and techniques including mass application movements into the cloud, and implementation of multi-cloud strategy
- Partners with the Product Owners and engineering teams to align the technical design and strategy with the product roadmap
- Responsible for prototyping complex, cross platform business solutions to validate newer technologies
- Remains hands on with architecture and engineering activities and is deeply embedded in the role of technology
- Consults with engineering teams on major architectural designs for product roadmap to ensure consistency, security, maintainability and flexibility with respect to overall system, technical and product architectures within a domain or portfolio
- Define, measure, and improve Reliability metrics, Observability (Monitoring, Logging-Tracing solutions), Ops process (Incident, Problem) and streamline – automate release management
- Assist our Enterprise Architecture team in designing and implementing a long-term strategic goals and short-term tactical plans for managing and maintaining district cloud infrastructure
- Maintains collaborative and strategic partnerships between customers, vendors, business partners, and technology teams
- Shares engineering knowledge and expertise across the organization and industry through networks, events and communities of practice
- Several years of experience in a comparable position including architecting cloud-native solutions or migrating on-prem solutions to cloud and familiarity with Enterprise Architecture practices and application of them (with focus on Technical Architecture Modeling and Technology Management) and excellent architecture and technical support documentation skills
- Ability to be self-directed and to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-intensity environment and produce results in an agile and fast-paced environment with dynamic deadlines
- In depth understanding of layered solutions and designs; in depth understanding of shared software concepts and product features, as well as security minded
- In depth knowledge of business operations, objectives and strategies; in depth understanding of global business and technology trends and the financial services industry
- Ability to conduct research into emerging technologies and trends, standards, and new platforms as required
- Experience with designing, implementing, and maintaining highly available business critical environments for 24x7 availability
- Understanding of cloud orchestration tools and methods (Terraform, GutHub, Ansible, etc)
- Basic Knowledge of information security technologies, as well as IT service management frameworks (ITIL, COBIT)
- Experience in managing and steering external service providers
- Good communication, moderation, and presentation skills
- Intercultural competences and international orientation
- Fluent German and English language skills