We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
Join our Operations department as
Content Specialist Repair
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets. We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
The job holder will be responsible for all repair relevant information and the content of the self-service platform. Furthermore he/she will be acting as a major interface to Customer Care, e-Commerce and Retail.
- Coordination and preparation of the Online self-service platform
- Monitoring of Customer needs
- Maintaining an up to date FAQ regarding Repair
- Coordinating Customer surveys / NPS
- Interface to Customer Care of Vorwerk International
- Analysis of requirements based on e.g. Social Media, Surveys, failure types etc.
- Ensuring content is strategically aligned with business capabilities and objectives
- Contribution to repair specific KPI’s and calculations
- Technical information Management
- Ideally Master degree in Electronics / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills for multi-level stakeholders
- Experience in Knowledge Management / Online Services
- Social Media analytics
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to prioritize projects and information
- Positive flexible attitude: willingness to learn and take on new projects
- Team oriented
- Strong customer focus with intercultural skills
- Languages required: German / English, any other language is an advantage
- Willingness to travel
- Resilient and target oriented
- Solution oriented
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co.
Wolleraustrasse 11a, 8807 Freienbach