At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Continuous Integration Engineer (m/f/d) - TestingIn everyday life, we are facing challenges regularly. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Software Department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Creation and maintenance of component und unit test frameworks
- Enhancement and further configuration of code analysis means
- Selection and adaption of suitable test methods and test tools
- Integration of test and analysis setups into CI environments
- Generation of test documentation
- Structured error analysis and preparation of test results
- Discussion and prioritization of findings with the SW development team
- Specification of technical standards and strategic development regarding software testing
- Participation in code reviews
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or similar education in software development; Alternatively, extensive experience and a professional background in a similar career path
- Interest and knowledge regarding test and verification, especially unit tests, static and dynamic code analysis, and continuous integration (CI)
- Practiced SW development using e.g. C/C++ and scripting languages
- Experience with version control systems, e.g. Git - Knowledge in embedded operating systems, e.g. Linux or RTOS
- Adoption of the agile principles
- First working experience is a plus
- Conceptual skills, analytic and accurate proceeding
- Good command of German and English