At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Contract Manager (m/f/d)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Preparation and negotiation of IT framework agreements, service level agreements, consulting and license contracts
- Management of service provider relationships during the complete life-cycle from sourcing through contracting and performance management until prolongation or termination
- Management of contractual risks and issues
- Preparation and participation in contract & commercial boards with external partners
- Creation and implementation of global contract management governance
- At least graduate degree in business, legal, contract management, or related discipline
- Several years of experience in negotiations and/or IT contract and/or license management in an international environment
- Proved knowledge of contract management techniques
- Proved experience in drafting and/or analyze and optimize IT contracts
- Excellent German and English language skills (both verbally and in writing)