At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a ControllerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reporting analysis
- Support monthly closing and reporting
- Prepare management reports on divisional and group level
- Support in the preparation of budgets and forecasts
- Development and administration of planning and controlling tools
- Participation in various controlling-related projects
- Support IT Controlling
- Ad-hoc analysis
- 3-5 years experience in a controlling department, preferably with IT background
- Extensive Excel skills, VBA knowledge will be a big plus
- Experience in Project Management desiderable
- Problem-solver with analytical skills and excellent time management
- Well-organized, process-oriented and precise
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to use own initiative and to work in a team environment
- Knowledge in reporting tool SAP is a must, Tagetik and any further tool desiderable
- Fluent in English is a must, German knowledge would be an advantage but not a must.