At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Controlling Manager/ Business PartnerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Proactively support and consult various business functions as controlling business Partner
- Support the cost center responsibles in the budget planning and act as sparring partner during the estimate, budget and actual process
- Take active role in the development process for new products in preparing business cases for decision Gateways
- Manage all controlling processes around products such as pricing and costing
- Develop and maintain adequate planning and controlling instruments in the assigned working Areas
- Take over new projects around harmonization of processes in countries
- Analysis for actual, budget and estimate on divisional level as well as for assigned area of responsibility
- Play and active role in the rollout of new SAP system
- Master or Bachelor degree in controlling/finance/business or similar education
- 4 – 7 years of generalist experience in Controlling and successful track record in a similar role within an international environment
- Excellent numeracy skills combined with an inquisitive and analytical mind as well as an accurate work manner
- Proficiency in Excel, good knowledge in SAP
- Team player and good communication skills
- Ability to work under high pressure to meet tight Deadlines
- Highly motivated to take over projects and operational tasks independently
- Ability to work with various uncertainties and quickly adapt to new situations
- Ability to network and develop heterogeneous contacts on different management levels and areas
- Proficiency in German and English spoken and written, other languages are of Advantage