Controlling Trainee (20%)
- Vorwerk International & Co. KmG
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 135 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Maintenance of product costs and prices in tools and further development of new functionalities of the system
- Collaborate in Product Controlling and support price determination process
- Work closely with accounting, operations and suppliers on related reference pricing issues and products costing.
- Create various monthly reports and statistics
- Participate in the month end closing process
- Ensuring the high quality of master data in SAP
- Ongoing Bachelor or Master degree in economics or natural sciences with interest in economics
- Task oriented working
- Good Excel Know-How and a understanding for finance tools
- Positive and solution-oriented work attitude
- Fluent in English, German is beneficial
- Work experience in the field of Accounting / Controlling is beneficial but not essential
What we’ll offer you
- Very international team culture
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
- Own fitness room
- Free coffee and fruits
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
Interested? We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply directly through the link, which directs you to the recruitment tool
+41 79 941 12 73
People & Culture
We encourage people to reignite their passion every day. Become enthralled too – Passion: on!
- Consolata Gosztonyi