At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
We are seeking for our group company Vorwerk Services GmbH a Country IT Controller (m/f/d) for our locations in Wuppertal and/or Düsseldorf at the earliest possible date.
Country IT Controller (m/f/d)
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Provide financial information for efficient planning, monitoring, inspection and control in the area of IT services and projects
- Continuous improvement of all required processes for a proper financial management, from budgeting until regularly reporting
- Analysis of internal and external financial data to identify optimization potential
- Regular reporting of monthly financials and KPIs including analysis of deviations
- Prepare short-, mid- and long term planning scenarios
- Creation of ad-hoc analyses and communication to the board
- Interface to the accounting, consolidation and tax department
- Cooperates with different management levels, providing financial information necessary to achieve the IT and business objectives
- Several years experience in working in matrix organizations with large geographically dispersed teams
- Several years of experience in accounting and controlling preferably in IT controlling
- Master degree or MBA with focus on Controlling
- Strong analytical skills, result- and performance driven
- Excellent ability to work in a team and senior management environment
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills
- Business fluent knowledge of English and German
- High willingness to travel