At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Data Engineer (F/D/M)Vorwerk Digital‘s vision is to elevate the quality of life everywhere our customers call home. We are up to combine Vorwerk’s long-standing, high-quality engineering experience with agile methodologies, leading edge technologies and whole-hearted dedication to customer satisfaction to strengthen our long-term trustful customer-relationships.
For our Digital R&D we are looking for a passionate, empathic, and innovative Data Engineer (f/d/m) who wants to play an integral role in the development of our digital data products. A successful candidate will drive the data aspects of a portfolio of several mid- to large-scale software solutions and help to enable a cross-divisional, cross-departmental, setup of teams for successful delivery.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with a wide range of benefits that are listed below.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Collaborate in a dedicated agile, cross-functional team developing highly innovative digital data products for Vorwerk customers
- Engineer efficient, adaptable and scalable data pipelines to process structured and unstructured data
- Maintain and rethink existing datasets and pipelines to service a wider variety of use cases
- Enable analytics by building robust, reliable, and useful data sets that can power various analytic techniques like regression, classification, clustering etc.
- Together with your team, you take end-to-end responsibility for technical and operational aspects of your deliveries
- Contribute to and benefit from regular exchanges in our communities
- Explore and propose new technologies
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Exciting challenges and career prospects in an agile environment
- Flexible working framework with flexitime, flexi-time days and 30 days of holiday
- Mobile working with defined remote work options
- Discounted job ticket and free parking directly at your workplace
- Shared success, lots of fun and lifelong learning
- Benefits of a family-owned company, including employee discounts, subsidies for childcare costs and training support
- Extensive health benefits such as company supplementary health insurance, company medical advice and care, and a wide range of fitness offers
- Attractive pension plan with three building blocks and the option of a working time account
- Subsidised snacks and menus on site
- Charging points for electric cars
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies, an equivalent education or equivalent work experience
- Ability to excel in an agile and open environment
- Passionate about building intuitive data models and an expert in data processing patterns
- Understand the Data Lifecycle and concepts such as lineage, governance, privacy, retention, anonymity, etc.
- Highly proficient in at least one of Python, Java or Scala
- Comfortable with complex SQL
- Experience in Data Cloud Infrastructure preferable AWS
- Strong focus on customer value and customer experience
- Open and clear style of communication
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus