At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Data Protection Specialist (50%)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for career entrants. We prepare you for an international career within the Vorwerk Group – in engineering, marketing, controlling or sales. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 135 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Supporting Data Protection Officer (DPO) in fulfilment of the regulatory tasks
- Supporting DPO in data protection projects but also lead smaller projects independently
- Supporting DPO in managing Vorwerk’s data protection program
- Acting as a point of contact for data protection related matters
- Supporting the DPO in responding to changing data protection laws and regulations
- Identifying and managing key risks and compliance issues relating to data protection
- Supporting business in building trust among Vorwerk customers and advisors by ensuring high standards of data protection
- Working closely with the internal stakeholders to assess, advise, design capabilities relating to data protection
- Background and previous experience (at least 3 years) in data protection and are skilled in designing practical and high-quality solutions with reference to local and international laws
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain legal, complex issues, to non- specialist staff at various levels
- Being able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Proficient in written and spoken English mandatory, German a plus
- Interest in information technologies, good understanding of data security
- Experience wiith data protection/ information security certifications will give you extra points