At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Director Transfer Pricing (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Group-wide business partner for any transfer pricing issues in the Vorwerk Group
- Further development of established international documentation concepts while utilizing digital tools for the efficient fulfillment of dynamic regulatory requirements
- Functional support of and interdisciplinary cooperation with experts from all operational (research & development, manufacturing, sales, logistics, etc.) and administrative departments (finance, controlling, human resources, etc.)
- Negotiation of transfer prices in appeal proceedings, tax audits and APAs
- Continuous updating and controlling of the global group-internal transfer pricing guidelines and processes
- Monitoring recent developments in transfer pricing regulations including OECD approaches and deriving appropriate recommendations for action pro-actively
- Certified tax advisor and / or degree in economic studies with a focus on taxes
- Several years of professional experience in the field of transfer pricing in a multinational enterprise, the tax administration or in a tax consulting firm
- Dedicated, entrepreneurial and analytical thinking team player
- Independent and structured way of working
- Intercultural competence and assertiveness
- Business fluent English skills