At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a E-Commerce Business AnalystLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Creating agile epics and stories; maintain backlog with high quality stories, acceptance criteria, and current priorities
- Working closely with our product owners, UX, Content and IT Departments to conceptualize, design and deliver new features that achieve business objectives and KPI goals
- Collaborate with developers to clarify requirements and to ensure technical specification and design satisfies the business needs
- Facilitate user testing programs, including business acceptance testing and user research
- Utilizing customer and site visitor analytics to make data-driven decisions and derive insightful enhancements that will optimize the shopping and navigational experience
- Collecting ideas and recommendations from the countries and other stakeholders. Scope and support product owners to prioritize the development backlog based on business and customer impact. Translating product strategy into detailed requirements
- Writing meaningful project briefs that provide clear, concise direction for cross-functional teams to execute that meet business requirements and best user flow to meet business objectives and results
- Dealing with external stakeholders such as agencies, providers, etc.
- Working with teams composed by members with different professional and cultural backgrounds
- 3+ experience in a Business Analyst role, supporting an e-commerce platform
- Familiarity working in an Agile development
- Demonstrated technical expertise with an ability to understand technology solutions and potential tradeoffs; able to translate business needs to clear technical requirements and to communicate technical concepts to business users
- Knowledge and experience of E-commerce and CMS platforms
- Primary knowledge of HTML, Design &
Development tools. Well versed with latest SEO techniques
- JIRA and Confluence experience
- Proven ability to work effectively as a member of a team
- Methodical and organized; able to manage multiple projects and priorities concurrently
- Superior English skills (oral and written) and of at least one other language (German, French, Spanish, Italian) are mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills, as well as analytical and effective problem-solving skills are essential
- Self-motivated to stay current on new trends/initiatives within online and social media area
- Ability to travel up to 20%