At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as aN
You want to design new experiences in smart living? Here you go!
Ecosystem Architect (F/D/M)
Vorwerk Digital‘s vision is to elevate thequality of life everywhere our customers call home. We are up to combine Vorwerk’s long-standing, high-quality enineering experience with agile methodologies, leading edge technologies and whole-hearteddedication to customer satisfaction to strengthen our long-term trustful customer-relationships.
For our Digital R&D we are looking for a passionate, empathic, and innovative
Ecosystem Architect (f/d/m) who wants to play a leading role of our digital products and solutions development. A successful candidatewill drive the architectural aspects of a portfolio of several mid- to large-scale soware products. They willdevise initiatives on the business and technology level from the idea over successful delivery until they aretaken out of production - as a cross-team Ecosystem Architect (f/d/m) you have the full lifecycle in mind. You willenable a cross-divisional, cross-departmental, cross-technological setup of teams for successful delivery bycoaching them on distributed systems, manaing dependencies, and sustainability.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with a wide range of benefits that are listed below.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Turn business ideas and requirements into solution designs for new ecosystem features
- Create concepts (e.g. API Guidelines) and prototypes as practical guidelines for our developers
- Conduct hands-on labs, talks, or training on the job to communicate and explain your concepts to colleagues, business stakeholders, and our internal + external cross-functional development teams
- Prepare and work on architecture decisions (ADRs) with our Solution Architects and Tech Leads
- Evolve our holistic digital platform-strategy including aspects like TCO, security, organisational dependencies, data privacy, data analytics, and continuous learning
- Selection of implementation approaches, elaboration of specifications, evaluation of technologies, screening and briefing of partners, and ensuring the availability of skilled people for our products
Benefits for you:
- Exciting challenges and career prospects in an agile environment
- Flexible working framework with flexitime, flexi-time days and 30 days of holiday
- Mobile working with defined remote work options
- Discounted job ticket and free parking directly at your workplace
- Shared success, lots of fun and lifelong learning
- Benefits of a family-owned company, including employee discounts, subsidies for childcare costs and training support
- Extensive health benefits such as company supplementary health insurance, company medical advice and care, and a wide range of fitness offers
- Attractive pension plan with three building blocks and the option of a working time account
- Subsidised snacks and menus on site
- Charging points for electric cars
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies, an equivalent education or equivalent work experience
- Strong practical work experience as a software architect or technical lead
- Profound software development background (e.g. Java/Kotlin, NodeJS, Go, Python)
- Ability to design scalable, reliable, and highly available distributed systems including resilience and stability patterns
- Prior experience with cloud-based software systems and their application lifecycle specialities
- Good knowledge of System Architecture (ISAQB)
- Experience implementing and designing
REST APIs incl. integration scenarios
- Experience with distributed systems on AWS, Azure, FaaS, and Kubernetes
- You lead and coach engineering best
practices in your current role
- Flexibility: having a propensity to use the right tool for the job
- Focus on customer value: tools and technologies are a means to an end