At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as aN
Vorwerk Digital‘s vision is to elevate the quality of life everywhere our customers call home. We are up to combine Vorwerk’s long-standing, high-quality engineering experience with agile methodologies, leading edge technologies and whole-hearted dedication to customer satisfaction to strengthen our long-term trustful customer-relationships.
Embedded Software Engineer (f/d/m) - Qt/QML
For our Digital R&D we are looking for a passionate, empathic, and innovative
(Senior) Embedded Software Engineer (f/d/m) - Qt/QML, who wants to play an essential role in the development of our embedded software products.
Did you now, that Vorwerk has one of the biggest iOT platforms worldwide?
Have a look at one of our core products:
Cookidoo - which is the recipe platform for our Thermomix.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with a wide range of benefits that are listed below.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Be part of the agile Embedded Software Development team, which is responsible for new features of the Thermomix
- Write, test, and optimize software on embedded devices - striving for the best user experience
- Contribute to feasibility studies, technical architectures, and development methods
- Investigate in and specify technical standards and strategic development
- Interface directly with international suppliers to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Work self-responsibly and collaborate within a team full of expertise in an agile working environment
- Join our Communities of Practice to share your technical expertise and experiences with others
- Degree in Computer Science, (Embedded) Software Engineering, related field, an equivalent education or equivalent work experience
- Professional experience of at least 2 years in writing and reviewing source code (Qt/QML and C++ Qt-Extensions)
- Willingness to learn and support within the Scrum team in further technologies of the SW stack
- Conceptual skills, analytic and accurate proceeding
- Good command of German and English