At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as an Embedded Software Engineer (m/f/d)In everyday life, we are facing challenges regularly. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Research and Development department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- You get involved into development and quality of our products
- You will work together with experienced colleagues as a member of an agile development team to digitize and connect our products
- Together as a team you will create feasibility studies, develop technical concepts and take over the responsibility for the introduction of series production
- Jointly you will develop software for our embedded platforms, perform peer-reviews and create CI-tests for the continuous integration of our products
- Participate in our communities of practice and exchange with other colleagues about experiences and technology topics
- You are open for continuous development – regarding up-to-date technologies and personally
- You are a committed software developer with high interest to work together with us on state-of-the-art products
- You hold a bachelor or master’s degree in computer science or related field; Alternatively, extensive experience and a professional background in a similar career path
- As technical skill you have a strong proficiency in writing and reviewing source code (C++/Scripting) and a good knowledge about developing algorithms and data structures
- You are familiar with embedded operating systems like Embedded Linux or FreeRTOS
- Preferably you have some knowledge in modern web technologies or machine learning