As an international family-owned company operating in over 20 countries, we offer our employees and consultants
exciting career opportunities worldwide. The successful direct selling concept, an award-winning brand, together
with a long-term perspective, lead to ideal conditions for committed and highly-motivated people to play an active role in determining and influencing their future career.
Vorwerk Engineering possesses comprehensive research and development facilities, the most modern technologies in our production locations and core competencies in the areas of Electric Motor Manufacturing, Plastic Moulding and Assembly Systems. This enables us to create innovative and high quality products for direct selling. Join our Research and Development software team as
Embedded Software Requirements Engineer (m/f)
We offer a pleasant working environment in a motivated team as well as technical and personal development.
Moreover, we promote work-life balance and give our employees the freedom they need to help us shape the future of the Vorwerk Group.
- Develop and maintain software requirements
- Analyze, design, and implement software specifications, based on customer input, system dependencies, and security requirements
- Review provided specifications
- Illustrate and continuously develop requirements, management methods and standards
- Administrate the ALM tools with regard to the requirements processes
- Contribute to requests for quotation for external suppliers
- Degree in electrical engineering, computer science, or similar education
- More than 2 years of working experience in the area of software requirements and software specification
- Additional experience in software development required
- Experience with application lifecycle management (ALM) systems, e.g. Jira or Polarion, is a plus
- Practiced cooperation with external suppliers
- Conceptual skills, analytic and accurate proceeding
- Good command of English
- Knowledge about agile software development and project management methods
VORWERK ELEKTROWERKE GMBH & CO. KG
Blombacher Bach 3, 42270 Wuppertal
+49 202 564 2416