At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Expert Learning & Development (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
In this function you will be part of the Center of Competence team People, Development & Culture, responsible for the worldwide learning & development activities. Together with your superior, you will take an active role in defining the strategy and alignment with the international People & Culture Business Partner on priorities, trainings and new initiatives.
- Conducting research and creating proposals by taking an advisory approach to develop the strategy in close collaboration with the management
- Responsible for the conceptual development, introduction and design of systematic L&D strategies and instruments
- Creating and presenting development plans for managers and talent
- Developing a global L&D plan and taking responsibility for the implementation
- Forming strong partnerships with HRBPs and senior managers across business units and departments of different Vorwerk locations, including the definition of current/future development of skills and competencies (priorities, roadmap, options, conditions), and coordinating these L&D activities globally
- Implementing key initiatives/global competencies (e.g. School of Innovation, agile methods etc.)
- Continuously analysing, assessing and translating current trends on learning and development needs
- Measuring, analysing and reporting of KPIs, as well as presenting newly acquired knowledge
- Providing the global HR community with support, guidance and training on L&D issues
- Ensuring communication of training plans, calendars and platforms
- Monitoring, supplementing and keeping the LMS content current
- Defining relevant key figures and preparing data for personnel development controlling and management reporting
- Successful completion of a university degree or relevant ongoing training relating to HR
- Comprehensive experience in HR development issues ideally in an international group
- Management responsibility
- Teamwork and cooperation
- Very good written and spoken English and German
- Very good MS Office skills (in particular Excel and PowerPoint) as well as digital collaboration tools, paired with a strong affinity for IT
- Profound experience in coaching different groups of people, managing projects, facilitating workshops and trainings
- Knowledge of agile ways of working
- Strong networking and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to convey knowledge in an exciting and sustainable way
- Clear understanding of individual psychology in direct connection with motivation, engagement and recognition