Finance and Controlling Manager (m/f/d)
- Nexaro GmbH
- Finance, Controlling
THE CLEANEST WAY TO GET A JOB.
A highly motivated B2B tech start-up from the Vorwerk Group, which has been a guarantor of the highest quality since 1883. Today, the globally active group generates 3.38 billion euros in sales and employs almost 12,000 people in more than 60 countries (as per Annual Report 2021).
With this experience and expertise, we are doing everything we can to make a lasting mark on the age of cobots, and we are succeeding with our Nexaro NR 1500 and the Nexaro HUB. That is because we believe that smart, robotic technology translated into reliable solutions will fundamentally change the cleaning industry.
We still have big plans for the future. That's also why we're looking for inspiring, technology-minded people who want to shape the future together with us. In a working environment that perfectly reflects this aspiration: sustainable, cosmopolitan and 100% family friendly. Be a part of it!
YOUR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibility for further development of existing processes for Financial, Accounting, Tax and Liquidity processes to ensure legal functioning of the business unit, including relevant IT developments (e.g.: ERP, DATEV, etc.).
- Establish and assist interactions between Nexaro and other relevant internal and external counterparts.
- Ensure cooperation with other business areas of the business unit (e.g.: Marketing, Customer Care, Product Management), to improve commercial strategies and product development.
- Ensuring the functionality of effective business processes as well as their compliance and control of annual budgets, as well as follow up on suppliers and client invoices deadlines in due manner.
- Elaborating and ensuring that all legal (and management) required documents are prepared and completed in due time (i.e.: Balance sheets, annual tax documents, management reporting, etc.).
- Preparing and implementing a consistent annual and monthly cashflow planning.
- Develop and implement corrective measures for mayor deviations of the annual budget and financial targets of the business unit.
- Collaborate with the overall business strategy to ensure a successful market penetration, brand positioning and expansion of the business including product, services and commercial roadmaps for a successful expansion of the business.
- Successfully completed university studies with a focus in administration, finance or economy areas.
- Multiyear of experience in comparable national/international and interdisciplinary finance and controlling functions, including a minimum of 2-3 years of management level or team leader experience (in relevant similar positions).
- Proven experience in the finance, tax, cashflow and controlling area (preferably in a small organization or start up).
- Strong understanding of strategic commercial finance, related to commercial and pricing strategies.
- Verifiable negotiations skills and experience in handling and managing multiple challenging projects with tight deadlines and limited resources.
- Very good exposure and working experience of SAP and DATEV systems.
- Strong conceptualization of development and implementation of initiatives including analytical and conceptualization skills.
- Excellent communication skills (national and internationally).
- Business fluent English, German or other languages advantageous.
- High flexibility in work environments, assertiveness and team spirit (start-up environment).
- Proactive and independent way of working with solution and implementation mindset.
- International and intercultural experiences advantageous.
- Some willingness to travel is requested (Germany or abroad if necessary).
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Exciting challenges and career prospects in an agile environment with flat hierarchies.
- Flexible working framework and 30 days of holiday.
- Hybrid working with defined remote work options.
- Free parking directly at your workplace.
- Shared success, lots of fun and lifelong learning.
- Advantages of being a wholly owned subsidiary of a family-owned company: including employee discounts, subsidies for childcare costs and training support.
- Extensive health benefits such as supplementary company health insurance, a wide range of fitness offers and the possibility of on-site physiotherapy.
- Attractive pension plan through several modules.
- Charging points for electric cars.
- Kirsten Bungart
- Senior Manager HR Operations
- +49 202 564 1776