as Global Head of E-BusinessJoin a small, closely-knit team and have a tangible impact on the digital touch-points of Vorwerk. We are working hard to elevate our platform to new levels by shaping and implementing features, improving existing functionality and scaling our platform. We love high-level thinking and visionaries, especially pragmatism and a hands-on approach.
More @ vorwerk.com
As a leader, you are expected to lead and create results by securing the following:
- You lead by example
- You lead with vision
- You drive goals forward
- You build your team
- You develop others
- You develop yourself
your primary responsibilities:
Your fundamental mission will be to build a sustainable and scalable Omnichannel setup to complement rather than cannibalise our current sales and direct sales channels. You will leverage our digital channels to increase advisor sales. You will push our organisation towards a seamless user journey for our customers and sales advisors, help to increase sales and recruit lead generation, and build a state-of-the-art Omnichannel experience. Furthermore, you will shape our strategy regarding digital self-service and automated customer interactions.
You are a natural and experienced leader who focuses on coaching and developing your team to succeed. You manage, motivate and inspire your E-Business team to reach the sales, growth and company goals. Finding and recruiting the best talents, developing people and working with long-term succession planning is a natural part of your job.
You define and develop Vorwerk’s digital sales strategy in cohesion with the overall seamless sales strategy and Vorwerk’s brand vision. You have the overall responsibility to drive the development of sales growth across all existing as well as new online channels. You continuously improve and innovate the whole e-commerce experience to optimise selling.
You strive to constantly optimise the customer offer by driving customer-, web-, and sales analysis and taking actions accordingly. Monitor and evaluate the digital performance of marketing activities. Continuously monitor upcoming trends and developments. Drive unique digital activities via local teams around the world.
when it comes to your experience, we're looking for:
- A broad business and digital background with expertise in digital development and sales optimisation.
- You are experienced in digital product organisations and have a knack for working with PMs, POs, BAs, Designers and developers.
- Proven results of increasing online sales.
- A natural and experienced leader focuses on coaching and developing the team to succeed.
- Proven work (a minimum of 5 years experience) as a manager managing team within E-commerce and digital, preferably with an omnichannel mindset.
- Proven ability in leading, developing, motivating and inspiring a team with a global outlook – leading distributed teams.
- Experience of being an active and inspiring part of a management team.
- Strong brand ambassador.
- Demand processes and management (preferably in a SaFe environment) are your second nature.
- As an analytical, strategical, and hands-on leader, you always find ways forward by engaging and inspiring the team and stakeholders.
- Commercial as well as strategic mindset and understanding of forwarding planning and creative solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (any other language of advantage).
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel internationally 30% of the time.
what we'll offer you:
We are an international, family-owned company offering various prospects to our employees and sales advisors. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands, and long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to shape their future with us actively.
- Very international team culture
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Profitable pension fund
- Individual benefits to choose from like, contribution to public transportation, parking, extra vacation days, company products, bike/ e-bike, sports equipment
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.