At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Global Lead Enterprise Architect (m/f)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Define and implement the Enterprise Architecture within all Vorwerk infrastructure domains on a global Level
- Align the IT strategy and IT roadmaps for IT infrastructure with business priorities
- Lead and motivate a team of globally responsible Solution Architects and dedicated Project Managers
- Drive global Solution Architecture for IT infrastructure with diverse technical background
- Demonstrate technical leadership, compare and approve technical solutions delivered for hand-over into service operations
- Steer relevant service providers in a multicultural environment
- Be the architect to drive and enforce the innovative Vorwerk IT landscape
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies or an equivalent education
- Several years of relevant working experience within IT and in the field of Enterprise Architecture
- Broad understanding of IT infrastructure technologies for Solution Architecture
- Very experienced in managing and monitoring service providers and leading projects
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical terms for executive stakeholders
- Professional experience in defining, managing and developing state-of-the-art Enterprise Architecture on international level
- Extensive capability to communicate and interact internationally and on various management levels
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Business-fluent German and English skills