At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as an IT Engineer (m/f/d)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Our Software Department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Enhancement and maintenance of the available build systems, based for example on Yocto
- Administration of Linux build servers, with close link to Docker containers
- Maintenance and improvement of the CI system (Jenkins)
- Support of and cooperation with the software development team
- Specification of technical standards and strategic development with regard to build systems
- Interface directly with international suppliers to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Work self-responsibly within a team of experts
- Supervision and strategic development of the ALM tool as a key user
- Maintenance and implementation of scripts, configurations, and processes
- Continuous integration of the ALM tool in the overall IT landscape
- Planning and execution of maintenance breaks
- Coordination of IT topics relevant for the SW development department
- Discussion and harmonization with internal and external IT suppliers
- Communication of IT related aspects of requirements, working processes, and solutions
- Support of the software development department by direct cooperation within product projects