Intern Merchandising & Complementary Products
- Vorwerk International & Co. KmG
- Work placement
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 135 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
Creation of product sheets; support in the development of the merchandising portfolio through market analysis, benchmarks and product scouting; management and tracking of samples; involvement in the scouting of new suppliers, development of packaging and manuals (artwork, translations, copy, proofread and coordination of suppliers), Master data creation, Categorization and Analysis of the existing portfolio.
- Excellent/native level of English. German or an additional language is a plus.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Economics, Marketing and/or Business related field (or equivalent experience)
- Minimum experience with product management and/or development in structured organizations is a strong asset.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Capability and self-initiative to carry out assigned tasks at a professional level
- Attention to detail and strong team working capacity
- Respectful, culturally sensitive personality with willingness to listen and learn
What we’ll offer you
- Very international and mutli-cultural team culture
- New, modern, and ergonomic offices
- Parking available and close public transportation connections
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility (part time)
- Own fitness room
- Free coffee, tea and fruits
Read more about it here: https://fair-on-pay.com/certified-companies/
We are looking forward to getting to know you and will be happy to answer any further questions you may have. Please apply directly through the link, which directs you to the recruitment tool
We encourage people to reignite their passion every day. Become enthralled too – Passion: on!
- People & Culture Business Partner, Asli Gezgin
- +41 44 786 07 84