Issue Manager (f/d/m) - 3rd Level Support
- VORWERK ELEKTROWERKE GMBH & CO. KG
Welcome to Vorwerk – as an Issue Manager (f/d/m) - 3rd Level Support
For our Digital R&D, we are looking for a passionate, empathetic, and innovative Issue Manager (f/d/m) - 3rd Level Support. You will play a pivotal role in troubleshooting and resolving highly complex technical issues, ensuring our digital systems and infrastructure consistently meet the demands of an ever-changing market environment and evolving technologies.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with a wide range of benefits that are listed below.
- Agile Development: As an integral member of our agile development team, you will contribute your expertise and innovative thinking.
- Bug & Incident Management: You will lead bug meetings, prioritize and discuss new bugs, follow up with development teams, ensure quality standards for tickets, and continuously refine our processes. You will report relevant metrics and collaborate with stakeholders to prioritize and address bugs.
- Support: Providing 3rd level support, you will prioritize, conduct root cause analysis, and delegate incoming tickets to developers. You will prepare and share knowledge about technical aspects of our firmware and collaborate with stakeholders.
- Service Quality Improvement: Aim to improve the quality of service for our customers. Report on the quality aspects of our firmware for overall quality heartbeat reports.
- Documentation and Communication: Provide comprehensive documents to convey relevant information to stakeholders in a standardized, harmonized manner. Pass field feedback to developers to improve current and future products.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Embedded Software Engineering, or an equivalent education or equivalent work experience
- 2 years of professional experience writing and reviewing C/C++ source code.
- Good understanding of and willingness to work with a range of embedded technologies and architectures.
- Strong communication skills for liaising with development teams and stakeholders across marketing and sales.
- Exciting challenges and career prospects in an agile environment
- Flexible working framework with flexitime, flexi-time days and 30 days of holiday
- Mobile working with defined remote work options
- Discounted job ticket and free parking directly at your workplace
- Shared success, lots of fun and lifelong learning
- Benefits of a family-owned company, including employee discounts, subsidies for childcare costs and training support
- Extensive health benefits such as company supplementary health insurance, company medical advice and care, and a wide range of fitness offers
- Attractive pension plan with three building blocks and the option of a working time account
- Subsidised snacks and menus on site
- Charging points for electric cars
- Ayten Erdag
- People & Culture