At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Lead Business Support & CSI (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Own the ITI relationship to the Vorwerk Local IT / Business ensuring Infrastructure services meet Vorwerk‘s business needs, that customers are satisfied and that capacity plans are aligned to Vorwerk business forecasts
- Own the Vorwerk internal Service Governance structure providing that service levels are reported to Vorwerk Local IT / Business and that Continual Service Improvement activities are being Vorwerk-internally prioritized and communicated
- Work with Vorwerk Local IT / Business stakeholders to prepare business cases for new or changed business services and business product consuming Infrastructure services and obtaining approvals for required budgets and Service Level Agreements for new or changed services
- Own and evolve the following ITIL Processes: Business Relationship Mgmt, Continual Service Improvement and Capacity Mgmt
- Successfully completed university degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent disciplines
- At least 5 years leadership experience and experiences as Key Account Manager delivering complex, high budget IT services in multi-national environments for customers or internal clients in the retail, electronics or textile industry
- Proven expertise in Account Management including business relationship management, business case management, service improvement and escalation management
- Good knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Cobit) - ideally ITIL® or SIAM certification
- Extensive experience in the management of international stakeholders balancing between business requirements and cost-efficient service delivery
- Broad understanding of IT Technologies (cloud sourcing, infrastructure services, network and workplace)
- Fluent German and English language, French or Italian might be a plus
- Excellent communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership & analytical skills
- Strong business orientation
- Strong analytical skills
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work independently in a structured working mode
- Intercultural competencies with strong experience in international collaboration
- Escalation management
- Willingness to travel