At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Lead Project Manager Infrastructure (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Take responsibility for international strategic projects
- Developing a high performance project management team to support the IT Service and Product Portfolio throughout the life cycle of the services
- Supervising and steering the management of a given project portfolio in compliance with the respective guidelines, methods and the defined project management methodologies
- Work with Vorwerk business stakeholders to prepare business cases for new or changed business services and business product consuming Infrastructure services
- Active participation in our internal community of practice to develop and improve our Vorwerk Project Management methodology
- Support the Global Enterprise Architecture unit to enforce the IT strategy, IT roadmaps and guidelines to achieve an efficient, flexible and sustainable IT Service and Product landscape
- Successfully completed a Master’s degree or doctoral degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent technical disciplines and experience
- Advanced certification in a project management methodology (e.g. PMI or Prince 2)
- At least 6+ years of experience in management of multiple, complex projects or large international programs in IT, with focus on IT Infrastructure and Cloud transitions
- At least 3+ years of leadership experience in an international company
- Expert knowledge of project management standard – ideally Prince2®
- Extensive experience in the management of international stakeholders balancing between business requirements and cost-efficient service delivery
- Advanced understanding and Knowledge of IT service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL® v3, IT4IT)
- Intermediate Experience managing external service providers
- Fluent German and English language, French or Italian might be a plus
- Passion for learning and a business-outcome-driven mindset
- Excellent communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Strong leadership & analytical skills
- Service oriented and communicative team player with passion for work, commitment and digital mindset with intercultural competencies
- Ability to get and give constructive feedback
- Ability to work independently in a structured working mode
- Organizationally savvy, with understanding of the political climate of the Vorwerk Group and how to navigate obstacles and politics
- Willingness to travel nationally and internationally