At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Product Manager Data IntelligenceLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for career entrants. We prepare you for an international career within the Vorwerk Group – in engineering, marketing, controlling or sales. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
JOB RESPONSIBILITY:The main purpose of the job is to define, implement, manage and communicate all data topics around Thermomix with the goal to build a product that ensures future competitive advantage and improves the Vorwerk Business Performance
- Create and own the Vision of the Data Driven Product Development
- Innovate on prototype ideas and proof-of-concepts
- Manage Data Projects in the role of a Product Owner both for Hardware and Software
- Ensure and expand data tools and technologies to help Vorwerk to stay on the edge of data driven development
- Manage implemented data projects such as KPI Dashboards and guarantee a smooth operation
- Manage and communicate with stakeholders on all levels
- Present insights to stakeholders and visualize information effectively
- Ph.D. or Master’s Degree in informatics, information systems, applied statistics, machine learning, physics or a related quantitative discipline
- Passion about asking and answering questions in large datasets and data-driven decision making
- Strong confident leadership skills being humble in a highly dynamic team setup
- Desire to solve business problems, and live to find patterns and insights within structured and unstructured data and proposition analytics strategies and solutions
- Understanding of statistical and predictive modeling concepts, machine-learning approaches, clustering and classification techniques, and recommendation and optimization algorithms
- Profound knowledge in at least one programming language such as Python or R, experience with query languages such as SQL
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Qlik Sense®, Shiny® or Klipfolio® and the application of information design guidelines