At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Senior Demand PlannerLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities. We offer you a multifaceted job in engineering with the freedom to make a substantive contribution to our sustainable growth. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International Strecker & Co. belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Freienbach, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Design and deploy Demand Planning processes, policies, tools and methodologies to enable continuous improvement of the Group’s KPIs
- Enable these processes through the selection of adequate tools and alignment with existing systems
- Support the implementation of new processes through communication, training and liaising with the Supply
Chain Academy. Ensure content alignment with the latter
- Support the further development of our S&OP design in collaboration with our Sr. S&OP Manager
- Animate the global community of practices
- Secure process adherence through close monitoring
- Drive leading edge thinking to identify future opportunities in people, systems, tools and processes
- Ensure training of colleagues (training and content)
- Relevant education within Supply chain Management, at least Bachelor level
- Min 5 years of Operational demand planning experience or other relevant Supply Chain experience
- Good knowledge level of cost drivers within supply chain – Production, logistics, inventory optimisation, packaging innovation and the interdependence of various planning KPIs
- Good knowledge of the components of demand and the factors influencing it
- Experience within managing suppliers of planning solutions and tools is a plus
- Has proven project management skills being able to deliver complex projects in time while managing communication with internal and external stakeholders
- Leadership skills in the areas of influencing and communication
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German and English