At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Vorwerk Digital‘s vision is to elevate the quality of life everywhere our customers call home. We are up to combine Vorwerk’s long-standing, high-quality engineering experience with agile methodologies, leading edge technologies and whole-hearted dedication to customer satisfaction to strengthen our long-term trustful customer-relationships.
Development Pipeline Engineer (CI) Embedded Software (F/D/M)
For our Digital R&D we are looking for a passionate, empathic, and innovative (Senior) Development Pipeline Engineer (CI) Embedded Software (f/d/m) who wants to play an essential role in the development of our embedded software products. A successful candidate will be a key player for our continuous integration (CI) system.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with a wide range of benefits that are listed below.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Be part of the Embedded Software Processes team, which is responsible for the continuous integration system
- Enable the SW development teams by providing the build system and quality assurance means
- Enhance, scale, and maintain the software toolchains to improve the development life cycle
- Contribute to different technologies in the wide area of CI, e.g.:
- Build systems like Yocto for embedded Linux
- Pipelines and repositories (Gitlab, Jenkins)
- Server and cloud based computing, Docker
- Quality measures, e.g. toolchain for integration testing and code analysis
- Automated generation of metrics and reports
- Investigate and specify technical standards and strategic development
- Work within an autonomous team of experts in an agile environment
- Interface directly with international suppliers to ensure high quality and timely delivery
OUR BENEFITS FOR YOU:
- Exciting challenges and career prospects in an agile environment
- Flexible working framework with flexitime, flexi-time days and 30 days of holiday
- Mobile working with defined remote work options
- Discounted job ticket and free parking directly at your workplace
Shared success, lots of fun and lifelong learning
- Benefits of a family-owned company, including employee discounts, subsidies for childcare costs and training support
- Extensive health benefits such as company supplementary health insurance, company medical advice and care, and a wide range of fitness offers
- Attractive pension plan with three building blocks and the option of a working time account
- Subsidised snacks and menus on site
- Charging points for electric cars
- Successfully completed Information Technology / Electrical engineering studies, an equivalent education or equivalent work experience
- Interest and knowledge about SW implementation processes, especially CI and build systems
- First working experience is a plus, e.g. configuration or maintenance of tools using Linux, scripting languages, etc.
- Conceptual skills, analytic and accurate proceeding
- Good command of German and English