At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Senior IT Project Manager (m/f)Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Coordination of projects within complex matrix organisations and integrative project approaches
- Ensuring deliverables/milestones in project plans are achieved within cost and schedule
- Follow Vorwerk PRINCE2 and additional corporate IT processes and methodologies
- Effectively and independently steer communication to internal/external team members and stakeholders
- Responsible for estimating and planning the resources and participants
- Determine frequency and content of status reports, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas
- Coordinate project GoLive by determining requirements for operations, incl. service level definition and operations manual
- Experience in managing and steering large IT projects
- Very strong understanding of processes (Leadmanagement, Customer IC, Service, Sales) in CRM and/or S/4 HANA CM add on
- Understanding of End-to-End processes, e.g Order-to-Cash, Marketing, or Sales
- Understanding for the integration scenarios from ERP/CRM Middleware to SCP, HANA, and/or OData
- Successfully completed university degree or comparable education
- Advanced certificate in project management methodology (e.g. PMI, PRINCE2), as well as MS Project or similar applications
- Several years of experience in project management
- Profound experience in managing multiple projects contemporarily
- Experience in a senior IT Infrastructure/Application position with the ability to work and lead large, heterogenous project teams
- Pro-active, independent, and thorough working method, as well as the ability to confidently interact on senior management level
- Fluency in German, business fluent in English are a must, any other additional language is a plus