At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Manager Sales (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
For a new B-2-B business unit in the field of high-tech products we are staffing a team dedicated to bringing the new business successfully to life.
- Shape the development of a new business unit by building and managing an international sales entity delivering high-tech products to customers for a successful launch of a new business unit and beyond
- Actively develop and manage of sales activities for the new business unit as responsible for the conception, development and implementation of a sales process for multi-channel approach
- Ensure sales objectives of business unit are achieved, based on expert knowledge in the area of B-2-B business development, customer management and contribution margins
- Create and maintain strong relationships with customer portfolio due to highest importance of customer satisfaction for the overall objectives of the unit
- Participate in the development of products performance and pilot tests
- Ensure a close collaboration with other departments within business unit (e.g.: marketing, operations), to develop strong business support is in place and activities developed are suitable to achieve sales targets and customer satisfaction
- Participate in the development, introduction, and optimization of customer care and sales-related IT solutions
- Experience in development of international sales organization (preferably in the field of high-tech products)
- Strong understanding of customer needs and behaviors in the B-2-B field
- Expertise in winning, handling and managing expectations of customers
- Advanced understanding of the external environment (regulations, sector, country, etc.)
- Confirmed management skills
- Successfully completed university studies with a focus in administration, sales, international relations, or management
- Several years of experience in comparable national or international and interdisciplinary functions, including solid management experience
- Knowledge, skills, and competencies are typically acquired through university education and several years of professional experience
- “Hunter” mentality
- Interest in working in a start-up like environment with dedication and commitment to goals
- Excellent communication skills with strong competence in relationships building
- Structured, analytical, strategic, and conceptual way of working
- Assertive team player with very good collaboration skills
- Proactive and self-starter, solution finder and implementation-oriented work style
- Business-fluent in German with very solid English capabilities
- Willingness to travel nation-wide (60-80% of time) and internationally (occasionally)
- High flexibility in work environments