At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Senior ResearcherLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities in marketing and sales. We give our employees the freedom for dynamic development while also placing value on their work-life balance.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 130 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Independent conception, organization, and execution of quantitative and qualitative market research projects
- Analysis and interpretation of market research data
- Creation of results reports and presentations
- Briefing, control and monitoring of external service providers
- Advising internal departments on market research issues
- Conducting online research, qualitative interviews and/or group discussions
- Presentation of results or run workshops
- Support of the team in daily business
- Degree in economics, social sciences or psychology
- Several years of professional experience in the field of market research, ideally in the sector of small domestic appliances and/or direct selling, agency experience also highly appreciated
- Knowledge of the methods of qualitative and quantitative market research and their application, ideally some experience in marketing research (pre-test, advertising impact, etc.)
- Open to innovative and agile research approaches
- Independent structured working method and above-average analytic and conceptual capabilities
- Strong communication and team skills
- Comprehensive knowledge of the MS Office package, and/or VBA, SQL and/or SPSS
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluent in German and English, other languages are an advantage
- Open for travelling up to 20-30%