At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Senior Scrum Master (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Senior Scrum Master interacts, aligns and coordinates the team’s targets and deliverables with Product Owners, as well as any other project members, including Vorwerk employees and external supplier teams
- Senior Scrum Master acts as a servant leader for one or more self-contained, cross-functional development teams. He supports and establishes Scrum and Kanban in the teams, and coaches agile values, principles and practices within the teams
- Coordination and moderation of corresponding events (e.g. Scrum plannings, reviews, retrospectives) as well as proactive, innovative and sustainable elimination of impediments
- Participate in project retrospectives, analyses data gathered during the project retrospective, and formulate plans for improvement, track implementation of improvements
- Manage day-to-day stakeholder interaction and external vendors, set and manage stakeholder expectations, communicate effectively with stakeholders to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions
- Assist in defining and publishing guidelines, standards, best practices and to communicate them within the company to ensure a lean and agile function for products and services
- Take part in and contribute to sprint planning & backlog refinement meetings in order to plan solution development
- Support in the technical implementation of user stories in accordance to quality plans and acceptance criteria
- Bachelor or master degree or comparable qualification / successfully completed information technology studies or an equivalent education
- Scrum Master Certification
- More than 5 years of professional experience as (Senior) Scrum Master, ideally also experience in other agile roles (e.g. Product Owner, Agile Coach)
- Strong Agile mind-set with extensive knowledge of agile methods (Scrum, SAFe, Kanban, User Stories, CI&CD, etc.)
- Highly proficient with agile project management methods and tools (e.g., Atlassian Suite / Jira)
- English: Fluent Business level (both verbally and in writing)
- Good knowledge in software development processes (including requirements management, test management, continuous deployment, etc.)
- Very good Communication & Moderation skills
- Ability to work in and lead large, heterogeneous teams on technical and business level
- International experience in different regions, functions and cultures is essential
- Strong business partner orientation
- Open for occasional national and international travel