At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a (Senior) Software Continuous Integration Engineer (m/F/d)In everyday life, we are facing challenges every day. How to master them, we show with our innovative and high-quality household appliances. Corresponding to that the Vorwerk team offers you a high potential. Are you looking for a multi-faced job in which you can develop? Do you think strategically and are you forward-looking? Do you want to make the difference? Research & Development department offers you the opportunity to help shape Vorwerk's future.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with grants for childcare and other benefits. Our time value accounts enable you to plan your individual life parallel to your career at Vorwerk. Our company health management includes fitness offers as well as support in difficult life situations. Our corporate pension plan takes care of a long-term and solid protection. All this meets your expectations? Then we look forward to getting to know you.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Belong to the Software Processes team, who support build system and test automation for our embedded software
- Enhance, scale, and maintain the software toolchains to improve the development life cycle and quality
- Define and contribute to selected aspects of the continuous integration (CI) system, including exemplary means and tools: Jenkins, Gitlab, Yocto, Docker, Unit and Integration testing, static/dynamic code analysis, release management, configuration handling, artifactory
- Generate and present documentation, metrics and reports about CI aspects
- Investigate and specify technical standards and strategic development with regard to CI Systems
- Support and cooperate with the SW development teams
- Interface directly with international suppliers to ensure high quality and timely delivery
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, or other relevant education in the software development area
- First working experience is a plus, e.g. practical CI development work using Linux and scripting languages
- Interest and knowledge with regard to software implementation processes, especially either continuous integration (CI), build systems and/or test automation
- Knowledge about agile software development methods
- Conceptual skills, analytic and accurate proceeding
- Work self-responsibly within a team of experts in an agile working environment
- Good command of English