At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Service Manager -
Business Support & CSI (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Manage the ITI relationship towards a subset of Vorwerk Local IT / Business organizations ensuring Infrastructure services meet Vorwerk‘s business needs, that customers are satisfied and that capacity plans are aligned to Vorwerk business forecasts
- Work with Vorwerk Local IT / Business stakeholders to prepare business cases for new or changed business services and business product consuming ITI services and obtaining approvals for required budgets and Service Level Agreements for new or changed ITI services
- Supervises and enforce the end to end use and performance of at least one of the following ITIL processes across all Global Infrastructure suppliers:
- Business Relationship Management
- Continual Service Improvement
- Capacity Management
- Responsible, on behalf of the Lead Business Support & CSI, for the process design, implementation, process compliance and continuous improvement of the above mentioned processes in alignment with other process owners and affected service managers to drive quality of service operations across all suppliers
- Establish, execute, review and adapt Process KPIs measuring the process outputs as well as the process capability and performance
- Conduct regularly process auditing based on a reasonable amount of samples and based on findings initiates process (re-)trainings or other improvement measures in close collaboration with the Lead Service Supplier & Integration and Service Managers
- Successfully completed university degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent disciplines
- At least 3 years experiences as Key Account Manager delivering complex, high budget IT services in multi-national environments for customers or internal clients in the retail, electronics or textile industry
- Expertise in Account Management including business relationship management, business case management, service improvement and escalation management
- Basic knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, Cobit) - ideally ITIL® or SIAM certification
- Experience in the management of international stakeholders balancing between business requirements and cost-efficient service delivery
- Understanding of IT Technologies (cloud sourcing, infrastructure services, network and workplace)
- Fluent German and English language, French or Italian might be a plus
- Good communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Good business orientation
- Good analytical skills
- Goal oriented
- Ability to work independently in a structured working mode
- Desirable: Intercultural competencies with experience in international collaboration
- Escalation management
- Willingness to travel