At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Service Manager - Service Supplier & Integration (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- The IT Service & Supplier Manager is responsible to manage a set of partly outsourced Global Infrastructure IT Services throughout their lifecycle from introduction until retirement, by:
- Minimizing business risks upon go live.
- Ensuring stable operations and support from day one.
- Supervising end-to-end performance and compliance with agreed Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Ensuring value for money by driving service adoption and cost optimization (e.g. through automation).
- In addition, the Service Manager assumes responsibility of a Process Manager for at least one of the following processes across all Global Infrastructure suppliers:
- Supplier Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Major & Incident Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- In the capacity of Process Manager, the Service Manager is responsible for
- the process design,
- process rollout,
- measurement and enforcement of process adherance, as well as
- continuous improvement of at least one of the abovementioned processes
REQUIREMENTS:KNOW-HOW, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent technical disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience as service manager providing IT services
- Knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, CobiT) – ideally ITIL® foundation certified
- Experience in the management of external/internal Suppliers
- Understanding of IT Technologies
- Fluent German and English language skills are a must
- Good communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Structured working mode
- Good analytical skills
- Escalation Management
- Desirable: Intercultural competencies with experience in international collaboration