At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Service Manager - Service Supplier & Integration (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Responsible for the takeover of a set of new or changed IT services, which are designed and built by internal peer organizations and/or external service providers into a stable mode of operation ensuring minimal risk and/or negative impact to the supported business services on a global level (“Service Introduction”)
- Responsible to deliver a subset of IT services to the agreed quality and cost over one or more internal and/or external supplier teams. Therefore, the Service Manager manages and steers the service quality and cost ensuring services are delivered in line with the service design and defined SLA
- Supervise and enforce the end to end use and performance of at least one of the following ITIL processes across all Global Infrastructure suppliers:
- Supplier Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Major & Incident Management
- Service Validation and Testing
- Responsible, on behalf of the Lead Service Supplier &, for the process design, implementation, process compliance and continuous improvement of the above mentioned processes in alignment with other process owners and affected service managers to drive quality of service operations across all suppliers
- Establish, execute, review and adapt Process KPIs measuring the process outputs as well as the process capability and performance
- Conduct regularly process auditing based on a reasonable amount of samples and based on findings initiates process (re-)trainings or other improvement measures in close collaboration with the Lead Service Supplier & Integration and Service Managers
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent technical disciplines
- At least 3 years’ experience as service manager providing IT services
- Knowledge of service management frameworks (e.g. ITIL, CobiT) – ideally ITIL® foundation certified
- Experience in the management of external/internal Suppliers
- Understanding of IT Technologies
- Fluent German and English language, French or Italian might be a plus
- Good communication, facilitation and negotiation skills
- Structured working mode
- Good analytical skills
- Escalation Management
- Desirable: Intercultural competencies with experience in international collaboration