At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Service Manager (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Responsible for whole application lifecycle and service management
- Setup and maintain support model with external suppliers for shared business applications
- Contract management, service level agreements, service measurements, service quality
- Collaborate and manage stakeholders (business, IT, external partners, countries, management)
- Incident, problem, change management, request fulfillment in collaboration with partners
- Governance and guidelines in the area of service management and service strategy
- Service design, Service catalogue based on application portfolio
- Application service transition (change and release management activities)
- Master degree or comparable qualification
- Foundation certificate in ITIL process management methodology
- 5-10 years’ experience in service- and application management
- English: Fluent Business level
- Experience in the general area of Webshops/eCommerce
- Preferred experience even in SAP Hybris Commerce
- Bonus point: Adyen, Uniserv, Adobe Experience Manager (AEM), SAP backend systems (ERP, CRM), Customer Data Cloud (SAP CDC), Hybris PCM
- Ability of open and clear communication with business partners, external service providers and internal organization
- International experience in different regions, functions and cultures is essential
- Ability to work in large, heterogeneous teams