AT vorwerk, you can.
wELCOME TO vORWERK – AS A
Service Manager (m/f/d)
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
SAP S/4HANA / Treasury
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Accountable for the technical delivery/operation of a SAP S/4HANA System as a service across the organization
- Serve as point of escalation for major incident, problem and change management
- Work with service owner to identify and prioritize service improvement
- Is accountable for the SAP S/4HANA Application Management with external providers
- Supports SAP S/4HANA implementation projects basically in the SAP RTR and SAP Treasury area in design, development and implementation of complex SAP S/4HANA scenarios and takes care of service transition
- Is the interface between internal and external IT partners and Business units
- Is in charge of the life-cycle maintenance of the mentioned SAP systems in collaboration with the service providers and projects
- Provides advice on technical aspects of a sap system development and implementation (including requests for changes, deviations from specifications, etc.) and ensures that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
- Design , implement and manage S/4 releases with technical and functional scope based in a five tier SAP Landscape based on Charm 2.0.
- Governance in functional design documents and technical specification like interface contracts in collaboration with the Solution Architects
- Analysis, design and development of complex infrastructure and application services and optimization of existing systems
- Successfully completed University degree in Computer Science or an equivalent education
- 5+ years in IT SAP Application Management / Service Management roles working within large, complex multinational organizations
- Proven prior experience in service operation and service transition ITIL based processes, for the setup and operation of an SAP S/4HANA 2020 system with main focus on corporate functions and production
- General understanding in the areas of SAP S/4HANA, Application, basis, technologies, application programming, database and system design and SAP Authorization techniques is mandatory
- Basic knowledge in SAP FICO/RTR is required , knowledge in SAP treasury is welcome
- Basic knowledge in ITSM tools like SNOW is required as well as SAP Solution Management; SAP Solman AM modules like Charm 2.0 is welcome
- Excellent abilities in public communications and consensus building, excellent ability to work in a team environment
- ITIL Foundation certified
- Interpersonal and intercultural skills