Site Reliability Engineer (f/d/m)
- VORWERK ELEKTROWERKE GMBH & CO. KG
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Site Reliability Engineer (f/d/m)
For our Digital R&D we are looking for a passionate, empathic, and innovative
Site Reliability Engineer (f/d/m) who wants to experience and shape the full power of a DevSecOps organization. You play an important role in the development and operations of our digital products and solutions. Our cloud native infrastructure and applications serve hundreds of millions of requests every day – with the purpose to make our customers happy.
Have a look at one of our core products:
@Cookidoo.international - which is the recipe platform for our Thermomix.
We are a dynamic and internationally successful group. We offer our employees a creative and cooperative working environment and social protection in every stage of life. We promote the compatibility of family life and professional career, with a wide range of benefits that are listed below.
- Design, Implementation and Maintenance of reliable systems and software
- Define and continuously optimize Operational Quality Gates
- Building self-service tools for development teams (e.g. cloud service provider accounts, infrastructure provisioning, automatic provisioning of test environments, observability tooling)
- Close collaboration with stakeholders to ensure that the designed solution adheres to quality scenarios in the area of Reliability, Performance, Security, Maintainability and Portability, e.g. by taking care of defining and achieving SLOs
- Analysis of error situations and recommendation of solution options, implementation of these and actions for future error prevention
- Coaching development teams in operational excellence, to make maintenance and operations (e.g. deployments and upgrades) as smooth as possible
- Successfully completed Information Technology studies, an equivalent education or equivalent work experience
- Professional experience as an SRE (all genders), DevOps Engineer (all genders) or in a comparable position
- Ideal Tech Stack: AWS, Docker, Gitlab, Golang, Grafana Stack (Loki, Prometheus), Kubernetes, Java, Node, Spring Boot
- Working experience in the field of DevOps, CI/CD, Release Management, Application Architecture, Systems Analysis, Performance Analysis, Config Management, etc.
- Additional working experience with concepts and disciplines such as DevSecOps, FinOps, GitOps and Chaos Engineering, Microservice Architecture is a plus
- Fluent English language skills, German language is a plus
- Exciting challenges and career prospects in an agile environment
- Flexible working framework with flexitime, flexi-time days and 30 days of holiday
- Mobile working with defined remote work options
- Discounted job ticket and free parking directly at your workplace
- Shared success, lots of fun and lifelong learning
- Benefits of a family-owned company, including employee discounts, subsidies for childcare costs and training support
- Extensive health benefits such as company supplementary health insurance, company medical advice and care, and a wide range of fitness offers
- Attractive pension plan with three building blocks and the option of a working time account
- Subsidised snacks and menus on site
- Charging points for electric cars
- Ayten Erdag
- People & Culture