At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a Solution Architect (m/f/d) NetworkLife is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- As part of the global IT Infrastructure team, you will be responsible for creating solutions and services to complex problems with regard to global WAN and WLAN/LAN infrastructure
- You will be in charge to implement the suggested solutions together with our external service providers
- You will manage and steer the communication and collaboration with internal and external technical resources, as well as with the outsourcing provider
- You will be fully responsible to manage the network related processes (like availability, capacity management and monitoring) within the Vorwerk Group
- To assess new technologies and market trends with a focus on network architectures is one of your responsibilities
- You develop test concepts and manage PoC and scaling tests
- You will participate in migration projects for network and security services
- You will control the implementation of technical due diligences and the development of solution concepts
- You will lead strong, efficient, and regular communication to all business levels within a cross‐divisional business and to C‐level executive
- Successfully completed university degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other equivalent technical disciplines
- Several years of extensive experience and know how in project management for planning and building enterprise solutions of mission-critical infrastructures with Cisco, Nexus, UCS
- Very good knowledge of different network topologies and protocols
- Very good knowledge of the services Multicast, DHCP, DNS, NAT, etc.
- Solid network know how, LAN / WAN topologies, routing / switching technologies
- Knowledge of methods of developing security concepts and derivation of measures in the network area
- Very good knowledge of ITSM and NMS systems
- Great experience in managing and communicating with outsourcing providers and off‐shore teams
- A current CISCO certification is desirable
- Certifications in PRINCE2, ITIL v3 Foundation, or equivalents are beneficiary
- German and English business-fluent skills both verbally and in writing