At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk – as a
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
Test Manager (m/f/d)
We are an international and dynamic group that operates successfully in many markets.
We offer a pleasant working environment within a motivated team, coupled with both professional and personal development. Moreover, we advocate occupational health management and the reconciliation of work and family life. We give our employees the freedom they need to creatively shape the future of the Vorwerk Group together with us.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Define test concept including test environments, test tools, test documentation, methodology for test execution
- Document guidelines and support projects for execution, quality gates and trainings. Align with internal and external stakeholders about test topics
- Estimate test effort, resources and budget required to perform testing including required management or business support
- Define appropriate test strategies for projects including manual vs automated testing, performance testing, IT and business testing, frontend and backend testing
- Perform or accompany module, functional, usability, non-functional, integration, system and acceptance testing during the development process and regression testing
- Lead defect and incident management.
Build a testing team of professionals with appropriate skills, attitudes and motivation
- Review and approve deliverables including test plans, test summaries, and release notes. Communication of report status on program Level
- Some years experience in Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Coordination and Test Execution
- Proven experience in testing (Test Management) of Web & Mobile applications, particularly in the area of eCommerce
- Experience in testing of SAP solutions / SAP processes is an advantage
- Some years experience in working in matrix organizations with large geographically dispersed teams
- Advanced knowledge of Software Testing theories and practices
- Knowledge in Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Knowledge in working with Test Management tools
- Knowledge in test automation frameworks and execution
- ITIL foundation certification is a plus
- Extensive capability to communicate and interact internationally and with various management levels
- Business fluent in English and German, any additional language is a plus